Translate

Friday, August 19, 2011

The Missing Purse

Before I start narrating this melancholic drama, I have to state that this is not fictional but it is based on a true story..
On the 19/08/2011 a girl(me) decided as any other friday to go to her driving class. So, she set off in high spirits hoping she wouldn't hit any car which fortunately did not happen and actually  she's been doing pretty well for driving a manual car in this day and age. Anyways the twist in the story happens on her way back. As we all know she does not drive yet, so she had to take a tro-tro. Logically she boards the bus, pays the mate from her purse and proceeds to but it in her huge bag. But, she ends up home without her purse depressed, confused and uncertain now of how it all happened. Let's help her solve this dilemma...
Scenario: 1- She put it in her bag but forgot to zip it.
                2-She thought she did number one but left it on her lap and maybe it fell.
                3- It fell from her bag  as she was walking home.
                4-She got down with another passenger and he could have sneeked his hands into her bag.
There wasn't a huge sum of money in it but it contained my ATM cards, my learners drivers license, my student id card and a lot of business cards (*sigh*).
I am praying for a miracle, hopefully I will write the continuation of this post with good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment