Translate

Monday, September 12, 2011

The intricacies of my love life

There has been a few developments in my young life these few months. Am sure you guys are guessing at this moment...drumroll. I think I have fallen in the big 'L'! (just kidding)  Ok, am serious here! I feel like I have put a few pounds because of this emotional state although Mr.G doesn't see any change. I didn't see it coming, thought I was living the life, being all tough, independent and content and now my life as I know it has taken a new dimension. Probably it is the cause of my lackadaisical effort in updating my posts hmm..
  Anyways, my closest friends can attest that I used to have crushes every week. I was never really decisive, thus I had an extensive list of crushes and it all began in the first grade!! I grew up pretty fast, which was inevitable with a big sister who used to leave her Mills&Boons books strewn around in her room. Also, I grew up during the time when telenovelas were being introduced I remember how my aunties used to be all dovey eyed and dreamy after watching episodes.Today I will try and summarise the list of my crushes.
  P.S this has nothing to do with my 'celebrity crush list' lol.
Grade 1-David (the son of my class 1 teacher,a Nigerian chap)
Grade 2- Atupele( A cute East African, now a facebook friend)
Grade 3- Gabriel(Ghanain boy who my sister used to tease me with)
Grade 4&5- I can't really remenber
Grade 6- Mr Kamara  (social studies teacher always got A's )
Grade 7- Ahmed & Karamba (I used to switch from one to another and they were best friends)
Grade 8- Allan ( had a huge crush on him, now we are close friends)
Grade 9- Marc& Alfred (they were the finest guys at the time in high school)
Grade 10- 12. I went on a sabbatical. LOL
University- Anthony& some anonymous guy I kept bumping into...
Now: I'm officially crazy about Mr. G and the amazing thing is that he feels the same way too!




No comments:

Post a Comment