Translate

Friday, January 6, 2012

Old things have passed away..

Happy new year to all those who read this blog! Sorry, I'm late had so much issues with my internet which is common occurence in this part of the world. Anyways, hope you guys are done with your new year resolutions? Well, I am done with mine finished it on the last day of 2011 and pray I would keep to it this year. God has been really talking to me these few days and I believe He wants me to decrease so He can increase in all aspects of my life(spritually,physically and mentally). Don't be freaked it was not a loud voice shouting my name it was more like a stirring in my spirit or a little voice pestering me to act right       
  I have found 3 great videos to begin this year with hope you like it.

                                               1.  Best news in 4 minutes
                                           
                                             2.Your either IN or OUT
                                        
                                            3. Mr. Right is worth waiting for :)
                N.B Two of the videos are from http://www.p4cm.com/  you should check them out.                        

No comments:

Post a Comment