Translate

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Happy new year everyone!

So its a new year and everyone is trying to keep up their resolutions and implement changes in their life. That's all good but according to an article I read 3 months from now most people would have slipped back into their old habits. Now that's a shame! lol
I  have decided not to have resolutions this year.  Well, im not going to call them resolutions and write a list.
These are issues that have been in my mind for ages so why give them a name and write them down. Just act now!
Anyways, I am now in Abidjan for the holidays. Woohoo! It is soo lovely seeing old faces. Met with most of my high-school teachers and it is amazing how time flies but some things never change. I am now a part-time teacher and  I now understand what they went through with us :)
There is soo much I want to achieve this year and I am sure you have plans too. I have fears; one of them is that I don´t accomplish my purpose on earth and dissapoint myself and God.  So,let's put it in God's hands and take a step of faith together.
 I'll post pictures soon of my travel and hopefully you guys will find out if I managed to achieve my goals this year.

Gros bisous <3

No comments:

Post a Comment