Translate

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tabular Rasa

Am  sure you are wondering wassup with this greek, latin or whatever ancient language title 'Tabular rasa'. Well, I wanted something original to be my first post title and this is a product of deep thinking. I started with Fresh beginnings, it sounded cliche, and then enlightenment but it sounded to scientific and out of the blue I remembered 'tabular rasa that was one of the first things I learnt in my psychology class- meaning clean slate. So, it's final. Today just seems like the perfect day to start a blog..
                             1. It is a tuesday(a day after monday)!
                             2. January is the first month.
                             3.Today's date is 11-01-2011
                              These reasons are enough. 
                             
                                  

       

No comments:

Post a Comment