Translate

Monday, April 30, 2012

Letter to the Mother-in-law I never met.

This month brought the good, bad and ugly. I lost a woman who was supposed to be my second mum but she left us so soon. I did not even have the chance to meet and thank her for the gift she gave me free of charge.
 I remember the day Mr. G called me all excited that his mum had seen my picture on his phone ,asked him a ton of questions and ended by saying "I was pretty". From that point onwards I started liking her eventhough I had not seen her. She seemed a far cry from those evil mother-in law's you see in movies :). Now she is gone I really wished I had met her am sure we would have got along quite well.
The positive is that she is in a better place now, watching over us and definitely praying because she passed away on her knees praying and interceding for others.
Farewell, for now because we will have our mother and daughter reunion later in the heavenly places.

No comments:

Post a Comment