Translate

Sunday, April 1, 2012

1,2,3 Action!!

1,2,3 Action! That is how I feel my life is turning out like now.  This is no April fool gimick, though I wish it was.Too much activities and the time management I talked about previously is really not working. Last weekend I catwalked at a fashion show organized by my good friends it was awesome! I had the chance  to wear clothes by up and coming Ghanaian designers , walk with other models and enlarge my social contacts. This week I am reciting a poem for Spanish week in my department on top of that I have to submit my research/ thesis proposal this week.
What I would love to hear is some soothing music or my boyfriend talking me to sleep(too bad he is in Nigeria). Am too tired to talk, type or blog. Love you guys but goodnight for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment