Translate

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Am I double?

I thank God for friends and particulary the girlfriends I have got now. He really does work in mysterious ways, it's funny how I met all of them through one person at one location. That person is called Naa, I can't remember the first day we met but through her I joined a psychology study group and became friends with her girlfriends.This week she invited me to join her with her girlfriends and we prayed on pressing issues and fellowshiped together. It was a great experience and can't wait for another meeting. Things happen when women pray together.
 The strange thing about all this is that we kind of look alike, have the same interests and share the same faith.One day a stranger just walked up to us and asked if we were twins, also my Dad saw her a few days ago and said a similar comment and to sum everything my boyfriend met her just last week and said we sound and alike. Guess how am feeling??  Absolutely nothing, would have been bothered a few years back but am actually quite pleased for having met her. So I guess it is true when people say everyone has got a replica of him/heself somewhere. Luckily mine is just as awesome as me :)
 1. Counting blessing number one for 2012 having P31 sisters like Akyere, Karen, Lily, Eva and Naa

No comments:

Post a Comment