Translate

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

So little time and so much to do.

Sorry guys I went on a short hiatus although it was not pre-meditated , it just happened like all the previous times. Well, there is so much to tell ! I could start from the best valentine day surprise I've ever had to a poetry recital I just came from. This month has been eventful and wonderful till it's last day which is today as I am writing. So, please join me in saying goodbye to February the 29th we wont meet it till four years!
My schedule has been pretty hectic this semester and it is stressing me out. Aaargh!!
My day starts at 5:00 am. I wake up early to pray, meditate and study to have a headstart on the day. Then I get ready for my school if I have early lectures,  if not I return to sleep for a few minutes. On the days I don't have early lectures I cook my dad's brunch. Later I take a car to school or get dropped and sit through  two or three lectures return home like 8:00 pm exhausted and famished. Then, I'll have to cook for myself, my dad or brother and wash piles of dirty dishes. Well this has been my schedule for some time but this year it has become worse because I am trying to stick to my new year resolution. For example, going for choir rehearsals on Saturdays which used to be my washing/cleaning/learning/relaxing day.This has changed the organizational structure of my daily schedule. On top of that I'm doing some extra-curricular activities now. I'll tell the details later.. :)
  I need a strategy.. so I'm off to googlesearch to see what theories I'll get on  time management and organizational skills. LOL
P.S  Let's not forget to live, love and laugh even through our busy schedules.

No comments:

Post a Comment