Translate

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Looking, searching and hoping for Mr. Right.

Can't wait to meet him... umm could it be him? Well, maybe not..
Guess you are wondering why am starting with these questions well.. these are questions I ask myself on a daily basis whenever I bump into my potential Mr Right.
I meet Mr.A  he is funny, smart and all that but kinda short. Oh! now am not so sure about it then comes Mr.B taller, than me, has the same passion but he don't make me laugh like Mr A. Finally in comes crashing Mr C tall(check), funny, working towards his dreams etc, but there's something just not right.. Aaarrgh!!
  Thats when I realize that God had a reason for not making females the head of the family we are soo indecisive and it is not only with men but shoes, bags, clothes everything! :) This week was talking to my big sister about a guy I met recently and who am becoming close with.
She: So do you like him?
Me: No, umm i mean yes if you mean as a friend
She: You are a very confused girl, I believe you like him before when you hadn't talked to him.
Me: Yeh, maybe( in my head- its kinda true heard about him before I met him and fancied him a LITTLE)
She: You know your problem, you like guys when they don't like you back, remember Anthony... when they
start showing interest you change your mind.
Me: It's true ohh, never thought of it.. and I'm studying psychology too should have noticed it. But, I don't think I like what I can't get.. it's more like the fear that the person would be the wrong one for me and might blind me from seeing my Mr.Right.
 So, what do I want.. hmm God you know! I am not asking for too much right? A Ghanaian fine boy :) Someone who loves you, and is searching for a girl like me. A man that has dreams that complement mine, who would  be romantic and bring me flowers from time to time. A spontaneous and witty man who can pick me up frm church and say today we are heading to somewhere special.. a guy that can make me LOL! A person I can share my dreams, hopes and fears, someone who would not break my heart.. the list goes on but finally A man that my Dad would see and say 'I accept him as the one for you and I give you my blessing'.
I am still hoping..(Huge grin on my face)




















No comments:

Post a Comment