Translate

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Purpose driven life. Part 2

LOL..writing Purpose Driving life part 2 made me remember these ghanain movies where there is part 1 till 10
Anyways, this is just the continuation from previous post. Frankly, I wasn't able to do the one hour meditation about my life because I think it's just not for me but God has been telling me in more subtle ways. Does that sound strange? Well, it shouldn't. He speaks and for me it has been through people, dreams or an event that happens. I have never had the experience of a loud voice shouting my name.. Amen for that.
So last Sunday my sis Abe, Carl and I decided to go watch an Ebo Whyte play( Ghanaian Tyler Perry). When we arrived the place was packed full.. the parking was full, the sidewalks and even the streets with were full of cars. Then Carl says 'chale the man is gettun money ohh' and I was just seating at the back seat nodding my head in agreement then he added ' You know when you have a talent and you use it well God blesses you'. Then Abe adds sorry for saying this but ' Chale if shitting sef is your talent and you do it with all your heart you will make money out of it'. After this funny intervention we all laugh and are good spirits.
But, later coming to think of it it's really true I know God sent us each with a purpose so it shouldn't a few who succeed. Have we made a funeral for our dreams? Considering we are in Ghana it must have been pompous in style, full of music and dancing.
This week, God showed me a desire I have..and am not willing to share it publicly (don't be mad guys).
Now, that I know.. another question is HOW? It is really worrying me.. what are the steps I should take? what should I do next?  He is greater than me, I leave it up to him.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment