Translate

Saturday, July 21, 2012

I'm a Year Older!

Today is the first time I am blogging as a twenty year old *applause*. I  am OLD or YOUNG judging from which angle you are looking at it . When I was thirteen all I wanted to be was twenty and now I just wanna go back to being eighteen because I feel that in a few years I will be out of my parents nest or I might wake up soon to see a gray hair. Nonetheless, I feel so grateful to God that I made it this far because just last thursday I lost a school mate or better said a small sister, Leslie. She was in a few classes lower than I but, it is impossible to forget her because she had such an attitude. She died in a car accident on her way home after clubbing with some friends.None of them survived.She was only seventeen.

My prayer today is that I will use all my years to serve,help,encourage and be a blessing unto people.
As long as God gives me life I would be happy and cherish every moment of it and continually give him all the praise.

Have a Great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment