Translate

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Letter to my No.1 blog fan

Dear, Bernadito, bundle of joy(pain),best buddy ever.
 This post should have been written probably a year ago and my sincere apologies for that.  I know your head is swelling right now and that is why I advise you to pause your reading this very instant and go wash your face because this could just be a fiction of your imagination. For all my other fans like Marie-honore, Mr G. and the rest do not be jealous of this post it was conducted in the most ethical and  transparent process. LoL.
These are the reason's why I think Bernard deserves this special post:
1.  He was one of the first people I told about my blog.
2. He has been a loyal follower.. I think. If not, my other fans should stage a coup d'etat.
3.He has an awesome sense of humour
4. He uses my blog posts as evidence that "I am an old soul"(his words)
5.I promised to write him a post ages ago.

P.s Benard you can finally breathe a sigh of relief  and seriously you should start a blog because you have so much stories to tell of your village expeditions or as I coined 'ghanatrotting'. You always come back telling me of random events or pertinent issues that affect our rural areas which am certain most Ghanaians know nothing about.  If you ever listen to me and own a blog make sure you make me your number 1 blog fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment