Translate

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Is July in a few hours!!

The best month of the year is going to be here in a few months and I'm excited. I know all the people born in other months are hating right now but, take a second and think. Which month gives a holiday on it's very first day??  No other than July..  this and other reasons make this month one of a kind.
These are the reasons why I LOVE(J'AIME,QUIERO&AMO) this month.
1. I was born on this month.
2. My mum was also born on this month three days before my birthday. In fact I was supposed to be born on her birthday but being stubborn I came three days later.
3.This month stands for summer holidays!
4.Well in the west mid July to August is when there are major sales. In Africa everyday is a sale day your negotiation skills determine which percentage you get off.
5. A lot of events happen during this time e.g weddings,parties etc.

P.S it's 22 days to the D-day and I feel already like I'm getting OLD. I'll explain that later ...
Bisous

No comments:

Post a Comment