Translate

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Where did my vacation go?

I am three weeks into my summer holidays *clear throat* I beg your pardon 'rainy season holidays'. It has been raining almost every single day and I now have a couple of bizarre rain stories under my belt like the "sugar daddy saga". To make matters worse I feel like my schedule has not really changed except that am not going for long boring lectures. My itinerary involves church, hospital, my mum's school and Nubuke an arts center I'm volunteering at.
 My friend Benard (the 3rd mention would be the charm) calls me an enigma and I concurr. Here I am complaining, but if my vacation was plain boring and idle I would have felt really useless. First I was complaining I had no internship lined up for me and later was confused on whether I should go to Cote D'ivoire  but now I am just dreaming of relaxing with sunglasses at the poolside.
I want to spend these months doing stuff I love but also learning a skill. So I have started learning nail art kind courtesy of Youtube, am helping kids  in a drama class and I am going to join a chinese class.
I will post pictures of my nail art soon, hope I get positive feedback :)
Bisous.

No comments:

Post a Comment